Leadership Essentials is a 3.5 hour interactive online workshop, covering essentials knowledge and insight for all creative leaders.
Key topics covered include:
- Leadership styles, responsibilities, and challenges
- Imposter syndrome, confidence & over-confidence
- Effective communication in a production environment, including remote working.
- Motivating your team
- Time management and delegation
- Setting expectations and boundaries
- & much more!
This workshop is suitable for all current and emerging creative leaders, from senior artists preparing for their first steps into leadership, to highly experienced supervisors and managers wanting to improve how they lead and maximise the impact they have in their role. It is also highly relevant for people who want to up their leadership game in production, tech, and other roles within creative industries.
To respect the privacy of participants this workshop will not be recorded.
Participants will be issued a certificate after full completion of the workshop, and will be invited to ongoing alumni calls to further deepen the learning.
- A computer with working internet connection capable of streaming video and audio via Zoom.
- A working microphone and camera.
- A quiet space free from distractions for the full length of the workshop.